Availability: Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 5 infants)
Upscale resort on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
This Zihuatanejo resort is near the bay, on the beach within minutes of La Ropa Beach, La Madera Beach, and Principal Beach. Also nearby are Fisherman's Walk and Municipal Market.
At Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo, spend the day on the beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding. Then return for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo Amenities
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools at Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo, and enjoy amenities like a children's pool and a fitness center.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo is a smoke-free property.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa services on site
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Free self parking
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo has 2 restaurants serving lunch only.
Surf Club - This restaurant is located by the pool. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Massages on beach
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.