Availability: Hotel Zihua Caracol
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Hotel in Zihuatanejo (Colonia La Madera) near La Ropa Beach
This hotel is located in Zihuatanejo (Colonia La Madera), close to La Madera Beach, La Ropa Beach, and Principal Beach. Also nearby are Municipal Market and Fisherman's Walk.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Zihua Caracol features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with separate sitting areas and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Zihua Caracol Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This hotel offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Zihuatanejo hotel also offers an outdoor pool, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
Hotel Zihua Caracol has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Terraza Burgados Grill - This restaurant overlooks the ocean. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Hotel Zihua Caracol Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Late check-out fee: MXN 250
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.