Availability: Villa Vera Puerto Mio
StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio - Master SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom VillaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Zihuatanejo (Almacen)
This hotel is located in Zihuatanejo (Almacen), close to Contramar Beach, La Ropa Beach, and Archaeological Museum of the Great Coast. Also nearby are Fisherman's Walk and Principal Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Villa Vera Puerto Mio features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Guestrooms have air conditioning, safes, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Villa Vera Puerto Mio Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Zihuatanejo hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
Altura Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Villa Vera Puerto Mio Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Visa, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: MXN 32.00 per accommodation, per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 30.00 per week (rates may vary)
- Deposit: MXN 1000 per stay
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.