Availability: Numazu Riverside Hotel
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Room, Mt. Fuji ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room, Mt. Fuji ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple Room (2 beds and 1 extra bed)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Corner Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Numazu hotel with a coffee shop/café
Situated in Numazu, this hotel is in the same region as Shuzenji Country Club and Hakone Shrine.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Numazu Riverside Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Numazu Riverside Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Numazu hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services and shopping on site.
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Number of floors - 11
- Room service
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1997
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( $100.00 JPY /10 minutes surcharge )
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Serenity - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hayase - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Numazu Riverside Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1600 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 100 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1350 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4620 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.