Availability: Jackson Lake Lodge
Classic CottageMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Eco-friendly resort with an outdoor pool, in Moran (South Entrance Yellowstone)
This eco-friendly resort is located in Moran (South Entrance Yellowstone), where area attractions include Oxbow Bend, Grand View Point, and Colter Bay Visitor Center. Regional attractions also include Jenny Lake.
Recreational amenities at Jackson Lake Lodge include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include an area shuttle and bars/lounges.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers along with hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed during the winter season.
Jackson Lake Lodge Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Jackson Lake Lodge provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. The resort offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 17000 square feet (1579 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly resort also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A complimentary area shuttle within 40 mi is available for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Jackson Lake Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 385
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1955
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17000
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1579
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Pool sun loungers
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 30
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Mural Room - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Pioneer Grill - This diner specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Blue Heron - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Poolside BBQ and Cafe - This poolside café specializes in barbecue and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Coffee Cart - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Rafting on site
- Swimming on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Jackson Lake Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 17 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 11 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Sustainable Tourism Eco-certification Program (STEP) - 3 Stars, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.