Please enter your travel dates.
Ski condo with a free shuttle to the slopes
Within easy reach of the slopes, this Teton Village condo is in the mountains, just minutes from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include National Wildlife Art Museum and Laurance Rockfeller Preserve.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Teton Village - Jackson Hole Resort Lodging for a meal at the restaurant, a drink at the bar/lounge, or a dip in an outdoor pool.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, sofa beds, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool or use the condo's other facilities, which include a health club. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain condo's complimentary ski shuttle. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the condo's bar.
The condo offers a restaurant. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Computer rental
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Grocery store
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Ski storage
- Picnic area
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Tennis on site
- One meeting/conference room
- Tour assistance
- Babysitting or childcare
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Free parking, Parking garage, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Individually decorated
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
Teton Village - Jackson Hole Resort Lodging has a restaurant on site.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Swimming on site
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The registration office is open 6 AM - midnight during peak summer and winter months. During off-peak months the office is open 8 AM - 5 PM. If the office be closed upon arrival, guests can use the courtesy phone in the hallway between the office and the Teton Village Market and the answering service will assist with securing room keys. Guests arriving after hours must stop by the front desk the next day to complete the check-in process.
A security deposit of up to $2,000 (based on type of accommodation) may be required; guests will be notified in advance if a deposit is required.
Many units have only one parking space. Additional parking is available nearby (surcharge during ski season). Guests with more than one vehicle should contact the resort prior to arrival. Overnight trailers or RVs are not permitted in any Teton Village Condominium parking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Destination fee: USD 39.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: USD 32, varies per unit size