Availability: Teton Village - Jackson Hole Resort Lodging
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Condo, 1 Bedroom
- 1 king
Standard Condo, 2 Bedrooms
- 1 queen
Standard Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- 1 king
Ski condo with a free shuttle to the slopes
Within easy reach of the slopes, this Teton Village condo is in the mountains, just minutes from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include National Wildlife Art Museum and Laurance Rockfeller Preserve.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Teton Village - Jackson Hole Resort Lodging for a meal at the restaurant, a drink at the bar/lounge, or a dip in an outdoor pool.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, sofa beds, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Teton Village - Jackson Hole Resort Lodging Amenities
After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool or use the condo's other facilities, which include a health club. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain condo's complimentary ski shuttle. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the condo's bar.
The condo offers a restaurant. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Computer rental
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Medical assistance available
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Picnic area
- Grocery store
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Tennis on site
- One meeting/conference room
- Tour assistance
- Babysitting or childcare
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Free parking, Parking garage, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Teton Village - Jackson Hole Resort Lodging has a restaurant on site.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Swimming on site
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
Teton Village - Jackson Hole Resort Lodging Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The registration office is open 6 AM - midnight during peak summer and winter months. During off-peak months the office is open 8 AM - 5 PM. If the office be closed upon arrival, guests can use the courtesy phone in the hallway between the office and the Teton Village Market and the answering service will assist with securing room keys. Guests arriving after hours must stop by the front desk the next day to complete the check-in process.
A security deposit of up to $2,000 (based on type of accommodation) may be required; guests will be notified in advance if a deposit is required.
Many units have only one parking space. Additional parking is available nearby (surcharge during ski season). Guests with more than one vehicle should contact the resort prior to arrival. Overnight trailers or RVs are not permitted in any Teton Village Condominium parking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Destination fee: USD 39.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: USD 32, varies per unit size