Availability: Amelia by The Sea Rentals
Please enter your travel dates.
Waterfront condo with an outdoor pool
Located on the beach, this condo is in Fernandina Beach, within the vicinity of Fort Clinch State Park. Regional attractions also include Big Talbot Island State Park and B.E.A.K.S..
At Amelia by The Sea Rentals, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Amelia by The Sea Rentals Amenities
Amelia by The Sea Rentals features an outdoor pool, barbecue grills, and a picnic area. The property has a front desk available during limited hours. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 7
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Picnic area
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1974
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free Wi-Fi
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fishing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Amelia by The Sea Rentals Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 25
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Saturday - Saturday: 9 AM - 5 PMGuests who plan to arrive outside of these hours or on Sundays must contact the property prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakage deposit: USD 300.00 per stay
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.