Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Flagler Center
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Jacksonville (Southeast Jacksonville)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Jacksonville (Southeast Jacksonville), where area attractions include The Avenues and The Champions Club at Julington Creek. Regional attractions also include St. Johns Town Center and University of North Florida.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Flagler Center features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Flagler Center
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Flagler Center features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 550 square feet (51 square meters) include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Flagler Center is a smoke-free property.
- Free self parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Grocery store
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 51
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2007
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 550
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Courtyard Lounge - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Flagler Center
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.95 and USD 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay (cash only)
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.