Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, River View - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Jacksonville eco-friendly hotel near Museum of Science and History
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Museum of Science and History, Jacksonville Landing, and Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra. Also nearby are Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art and Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Jacksonville-Riverfront features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and video-game consoles.
Crowne Plaza Jacksonville-Riverfront features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 292
- Number of floors - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free movie channels
- Signature bedding
- City view
- River view
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
Crowne Plaza Jacksonville-Riverfront has a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at either check-in or check-out.
- Self parking: $10 per 24-hour period
- Valet parking: $14 per 24-hour periodThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.