We went to dinner and didn't realize that the hair dryer fell off the wall and turned on high heat when we closed the door and it stayed on until we came back. By then it was hot and had been running for 2 hours. A part was missing to hold it on the wall so it fell easily when we closed the door. I told the clerk at the front desk and she said she would have it taken care of. The clerk that evening, 9/19/ 2014 was coughing, sneezing and hacking all afternoon and evening and it worried me that she was spreading germs and she coughed into her hand every time. Not clean or very good idea. I washed my hands constantly after that. Someone should have made her go home.I was not at all happy about her coughing like that and touching every paper for every person who came and went that day.
Palestine is a charming Texas city with the feel of the deep south. The city offers a variety of restaurants restored …More