Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, River View
Riverfront hotel close to The Landing, entertainment and stadium
The heart of Jacksonville
This downtown riverfront hotel is in the city's business and retail district next to Jacksonville shopping, dining, and entertainment venues.
Rooftop pool, spa
An outdoor pool, spa, and fitness center are available at this hotel; other amenities include a sauna, gift shop, restaurants, lounge, and sports bar.
All guestrooms offer Hyatt's signature Grand Bed; high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge); cable TV with premium channels and pay movies; and multi-line phones.
On the picturesque St. John's River in downtown Jacksonville, this business hotel is next to Jacksonville Landing, 1.5 miles from Everbank Stadium, and 20 miles from the beach. Guests can take advantage of more than 70 top-notch golf courses, exciting sports and outdoor activities, concerts and more during their Jacksonville hotel stay.
The Hyatt Regency Jacksonville has 110,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including 30 meeting rooms and a 28,000-square-foot ballroom; a business center with computer workstations and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include a rooftop splash pool and hot tub.
The Florida hotel's 24-hour fitness center offers eight treadmills, two elliptical machines, and three stationary bikes. A gift shop, sports bar, lounge, and restaurant are also on site. Complimentary weekday morning and evening shuttle service is provided within three miles of the hotel. Self and valet parking are available (surcharges apply). An e-concierge service, car rental desk, and check-in and FastBoard kiosks are available for guests.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 963
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 19
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Street parking (metered)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 110000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 9900
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 30
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Signature bedding
- Cable TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
Trellises Restaurant - Overlooking the St. Johns River, this casual restaurant offers a la carte dining, along with a sumptuous buffet breakfast served daily. The menu features creative seafood and regional specialties.
JAXX Sports Bar - Guests can enjoy appetizers, daily drink specials, or select regional specialties from the full menu. Five plasma TVs show sporting events. Open from 5 PM to 1:30 AM.
Currents Lounge - Guests can stop by for Starbucks coffee in the morning, dine from the full menu or have cocktails and a light bite in the afternoon, and relax with specialty drinks and desserts in the evening. Four plasma TVs and complimentary wireless Internet access are available. Open from 6 AM to midnight.
Einstein Bros. Bagels - Open 6 AM-3 PM daily (subject to change) for breakfast and lunch.
The Jacksonville hotel has a rooftop outdoor splash pool with a sundeck, spa tub, and lounge chairs. A fitness center overlooks the St. John's River and includes stationary bikes, treadmills, free weights, a weight machine, towels, water, a TV, and a sauna.
The Atlantic Ocean and Jacksonville's white-sand beaches are within 20 miles of the hotel. Golfing at the world-famous Sawgrass Oceanside Course is 22 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 35
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.