Availability: Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
Set on a private beach, this resort is in Fernandina Beach, within the vicinity of Big Talbot Island State Park and B.E.A.K.S.. Regional attractions also include Timucuan Ecological & Historical Preserve and Kingsley Plantation.
Pamper yourself with a visit to Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort's full-service spa, practice your swing on the golf course, or catch some rays on the private beach.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Enjoy a summer holiday at Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, where you can work on your swing at the golf course or spend a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
The resort offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 6 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly resort also offers a children's club, a health club, and a spa tub. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2011.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 30
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 404
- Number of floors - 8
- Babysitting or childcare
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Number of bars/lounges 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 7200
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 80000
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Marsh View Bar and Grill - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Oceanside - This beach restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Seaglass Lounge - This poolside tapas bar serves light fare only.
Verandah - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
A private beach, a golf course, and a health club are featured at the resort. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 20 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 20
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.