Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Downtown Jacksonville near Times-Union Center and Jacksonville Landing
This hotel is opposite the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts, one block from river-front Jacksonville Landing shops, and four blocks from the convention center.
Stay and play
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel guests can enjoy a fitness center and an outdoor splash pool located on a fourth-floor terrace. The hotel also offers 14,000 square feet of event space.
All 354 guestrooms at Omni Jacksonville Hotel include pillowtop mattresses, bathrobes, minibars, complimentary premium channels, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Omni Jacksonville Hotel's welcomes leisure and business travelers with luxurious accommodations, 12 break-out meeting rooms, and a ballroom that holds 700 guests. High-speed wireless Internet access is available in the hotel lobby for a fee.
Leisure options include a fitness center and an outdoor splash pool located on a fourth-floor terrace. A lobby bistro serves regional cuisine, and an adjacent lounge offers daily drink specials.
This property welcomes dogs for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 354
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1301
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14000
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1987
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- City view
- River view
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Juliette's Bistro - This lively lobby bistro specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Favorites include fresh seafood, salads, and pastas.
J Bar - Small plates and cocktails. Open late.
Java Junction - Bagels, pastries, fresh juices, and coffee drinks are served from early morning until early evening.
Located on the fourth-floor terrace, the outdoor splash pool provides views of the Jacksonville skyline. Overlooking the pool, the fitness center includes stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, and free weights.
The 18-hole courses at the Golf Club of Jacksonville and Pine Lakes Golf Club are both within 17 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.