Book your room at Omni Jacksonville Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Jacksonville near Times-Union Center and Jacksonville Landing
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is downtown, in the cultural and business districts. The hotel is opposite the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts, one block from river-front Jacksonville Landing shops, and four blocks from the convention center.
Stay and play
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel guests can enjoy a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool located on a fourth-floor terrace, with stunning views of the St. John's River. The hotel also offers 14,000 square feet of event space.
All 354 guestrooms at Omni Jacksonville Hotel include pillowtop mattresses, bathrobes, minibars, complimentary premium channels, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Jacksonville Hotel welcomes leisure and business travelers with luxurious accommodations, 15 break-out meeting rooms, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and a ballroom that holds 700 guests. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) of the hotel.
Leisure options include a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool located on a fourth-floor terrace. A lobby bistro serves regional cuisine, and an adjacent lounge offers daily drink specials. Parking is available for a fee.
This property welcomes dogs for a surcharge.
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 15
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 354
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Year Built 1987
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Juliette's Bistro - this lively lobby bistro, renovated in 2014, specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Favorites include fresh seafood, salads, and pastas.
J Bar - hand-crafted cocktails, local brewed beer, and an extensive wine list. Open late.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on the fourth-floor terrace, the outdoor splash pool provides views of the Jacksonville skyline. Overlooking the pool, the fitness center includes stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, and free weights.
The 18-hole courses at the Golf Club of Jacksonville and Pine Lakes Golf Club are both within 17 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay