Availability: Gorbandh Palace
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Jaisalmer hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Nathmalji-ki-Haveli, Bhatia Market, and Jaisalmer Fort. Local attractions also include Patwon-ki-Haveli.
In addition to a restaurant, Gorbandh Palace features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gorbandh Palace Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1830 square feet (165 square meters). This Jaisalmer hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 20 km and a train station pick-up service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Gorbandh Palace has designated areas for smoking.
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1830
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 165
- Free long-term parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Rasoda - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Madhushala - This restaurant specializes in sushi.
Room service is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Gorbandh Palace Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1250 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2500 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: between INR 450 and INR 550 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 600 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.