Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room
- One Single Bed
Standard Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Single Room
- One Single Bed
- One Double Bed
Welcome Hotel I Järfälla, close to Arlanda, Kista, Solna och Stockholm City
We have a unique location in Jarfalla, north of Stockholm. Close to Kista, Solna and Friends Arena, and very good communications to all Congress Centres. 30 min to Arlanda Airport and 15 min to Stockholm City.
At Welcome Hotel you will find both Bistro and Bar. You have free access to gym, sauna and outdoor pool summertime. Play pool or let the children have fun in the play room. Free parking and wireless internet.
Welcome Hotel offers rooms for up to 4 persons, all decorated in light Scandinavian style. Our rooms have 32 inch LED-TVs, desk and work area, free wireless internet.
Welcome Hotel is a personal and family friendly hotel is perfectly located only a short walk to Stockholm Quality Outlet, the largest quality shopping outlet in Sweden. Bistro Welcome offers a generous breakfast buffet and a la carte dinner prepared with care and local products. The menu combines traditional Swedish Cuisine with international flavors. Vegetarian options and special menu for kids are available. The Bistro is open daily between 7 am to 10 pm, and the bar stays open until 1 am.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Arcade/game room
- Tour assistance
- Health club
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Free outdoor parking
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Microwave in lobby
- Year Built 1985
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Extra towels/bedding
- Signature bedding
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Courtyard view
Bistro Welcome offers a generous breakfast buffet and a la carte dinner prepared with care and local products. The menu combines traditional Swedish cuisine with international flavors. Vegetarian options and special menu for kids are available.
You have free access to gym, sauna and outdoor pool summertime. Play pool or let the children have fun in the play room. Beautifl running tracks are availalble with start from the hotel. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 100 per night
- Additional Details
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.