Availability: Welcome Hotel
Standard Single Room (With Extra Bed)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Welcome Hotel I Järfälla, close to Arlanda, Kista, Solna och Stockholm City
We have a unique location in Jarfalla, north of Stockholm. Close to Kista, Solna and Friends Arena, and very good communications to all Congress Centres. 30 min to Arlanda Airport and 15 min to Stockholm City.
At Welcome Hotel you will find both Bistro and Bar. You have free access to gym, sauna and outdoor pool summertime. Play pool or let the children have fun in the play room. Free parking and wireless internet.
Welcome Hotel offers rooms for up to 4 persons, all decorated in light Scandinavian style. Our rooms have 32 inch LED-TVs, desk and work area, free wireless internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Welcome Hotel Amenities
Welcome Hotel is a personal and family friendly hotel is perfectly located only a short walk to Stockholm Quality Outlet, the largest quality shopping outlet in Sweden. Bistro Welcome offers a generous breakfast buffet and a la carte dinner prepared with care and local products. The menu combines traditional Swedish Cuisine with international flavors. Vegetarian options and special menu for kids are available. The Bistro is open daily between 7 am to 10 pm, and the bar stays open until 1 am.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Arcade/game room
- Health club
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 1985
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Bistro Welcome offers a generous breakfast buffet and a la carte dinner prepared with care and local products. The menu combines traditional Swedish cuisine with international flavors. Vegetarian options and special menu for kids are available.
You have free access to gym, sauna and outdoor pool summertime. Play pool or let the children have fun in the play room. Beautifl running tracks are availalble with start from the hotel. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Accessible parking
Welcome Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 100 per night
- Additional Details
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.