Availability: Villa Morelia
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star romantic hotel in Jausiers with a restaurant
Situated in Jausiers, this romantic hotel is in the same area as Jungle Adventure Park, Bois Chenu Golf Course, and El Zocalo Theatre. Regional attractions also include Col de Restefond and Col de la Bonette.
In addition to a restaurant, Villa Morelia features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include small meeting rooms and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to air conditioning and safes, guestrooms feature minibars along with hair dryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Villa Morelia Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. 2 meeting rooms are available. This romantic hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and supervised childcare/activities.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
Villa Morelia has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
Villa Morelia Policies & Fees
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.