Book your room at Villa Morelia
4-star romantic hotel in Jausiers with a restaurant
Situated in Jausiers, this romantic hotel is in the same area as Jungle Adventure Park, Bois Chenu Golf Course, and El Zocalo Theatre. Regional attractions also include Col de Restefond and Col de la Bonette.
In addition to a restaurant, Villa Morelia features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include small meeting rooms and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to air conditioning and safes, guestrooms feature minibars along with hair dryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This romantic hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and supervised childcare/activities.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Babysitting or childcare
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
- In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Eat and drink
Villa Morelia has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
- Skiing - alpine nearby
The Fine Print for Villa Morelia
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.