Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room - Israeli breakfast included
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Family Room - Israeli breakfast included
- Four Beds
Economy Single Room, 1 Single Bed (Lower Ground Floor) - Israeli breakfast included
- One Single Bed
Single Room - Israeli breakfast included
- Single Occupancy
A unique boutique Hotel, in a beautiful renovated mansion.
It is a great location!!
The hotel is well located in Bakah, a charming, old neighborhood in the heart of Jerusalem. It is just next to Bethlehem Road and Emek Refaim Street, which are lined with unique coffee shops.
Polly Restaurant, Bar
Full, rich Israeli Kosher Le'mehadrin breakfast at the Poly Resturant. (included). FREE Wi-Fi Internet access. FREE parking.- FREE coffee and tea. 24 hours. reception. Shuttle Service from/to airport 24/7.
The Little House in Bakah Jerusalem Hotel has 32 rooms and family units, newly renovated from bottom to top.All rooms are newly designed, including new furnishing, curtains and more (except the economy rooms).
A unique boutique Hotel, in Jerusalem in a beautiful renovated mansion.It has 32 comfortable rooms, all of them are fully air-conditioned.It is a unique, Ottoman style, renovated mansion, with beautifully arched windows. The house is surrounded by a large garden that has many inviting spots under beautiful old pine trees.
- Full, rich Israeli Kosher Le'mehadrin breakfast at the Poly Resturant. (included).- Fine Italian restaurant for lunch & dinner.- FREE Wi-Fi Internet access.- FREE parking.- FREE coffee and tea all day long.- 24 hours reception.- Shuttle Service from/to airport 24/7
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Free outdoor parking
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Handheld showerhead
- Bathtub only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
A Little House in Bakah Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast lunch and dinner. Room service during limited hours is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in may not be available until after 9 PM on Saturdays and on Jewish holidays.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax