Availability: Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
Family Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
4-star hotel with 2 spa tubs in Jerusalem (Kiryat Moshe)
This spa hotel is located in Jerusalem (Kiryat Moshe), close to International Convention Centre, Knesset, and Israel Museum. Also nearby are Yad Vashem and Bloomfield Science Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa Amenities
Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa features 2 spa tubs, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Jerusalem hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, spa services, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
- Pool sun loungers
- Half board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Conference center
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Free parking
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Room service (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Year Built 1992
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Direct-dial phone
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that check-in times on Saturdays may begin between 5 PM and 9 PM due to Shabbat. Guests may contact the hotel for further details using information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 56 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ILS 17.20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.