Book your room at Jerusalem Tower Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Jerusalem hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Ben Yehuda Street, Western Wall, and Temple Mount. Also nearby are Dome of the Rock and Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
In addition to a restaurant, Jerusalem Tower Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a complimentary children's club.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jerusalem Tower Hotel
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Jerusalem hotel also offers a fitness center, a complimentary children's club, and tour/ticket assistance. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2012.
- Children's club (free)
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of floors - 12
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1973
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- The Room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- The Eats
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is available each morning in the dining room between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Jerusalem Tower Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
The Fine Print for Jerusalem Tower Hotel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.