Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
Standard Single Room
- One Double Bed
- Four Single Beds
A NEW cozy hotel in the most exclusive neighborhood,
We're in a Great Location
Situated in the heart of Jerusalem, this hotel is close to Ben Yehuda Street, Knesset, and Israel Museum. It's also just a short walking distance to Old City, Temple Mount and Dome of the Rock.
- Full, rich Israeli Kosher Lemhadrin breakfast. FREE Wi-Fi Internet access.NEW !! Beautifull roof terrace.FREE coffee and tea all day long.24 hours reception.Shuttle Service from/to airport 24/7
Nice Modern Rooms
Each room has 2 twin beds or one double bed, private bathroom with a bathtub and shower, unique country style furnishings, air conditioning with room control, refrigerator, Cable LCD TV and private telephone.
Our newest hotel has 28 rooms and family units. It is a newly renovated, old, stone house in an exclusive location. The hotel offers accommodations for singles, couples and families.
- Full, rich Israeli Kosher Lemhadrin breakfast. (included in the room rate). We can also arange a full Friday night Kosher dinner and full lunch on Shabbat (pre- order ,extra charge.)- FREE Wi-Fi Internet access.- NEW Beautifull roof terrace.- FREE coffee and tea all day long.- 24 hour reception.- smoke free (non-smoking).- Shuttle Service from/to airport 24/7
The Little House in Rechavia is on a peaceful street in the heart of Rechavia, one of the finest neighborhoods in Jerusalem. This Jerusalem hotel is only 10 minutes walk to the downtown area and the new Mamilla mall, 15-20 minutes to the old city and 5 minutes to the Great Synagogue. It is a short walking distance from the Knesset (Israel Parliament) and Israel Museum
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Parking nearby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet Kosher Lmahadrin breakfast. We can also arange a full Friday night Kosher dinner and full lunch on Shabbat (pre- order required ,extra charge applicable).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in may not be available until after 9 PM on Saturdays and on Jewish holidays.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 62 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 120 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.