Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Twin Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Twin Bed
Standard Room, 1 Single Bed, Balcony
- One Twin Bed
Deluxe Room, Balcony
- One Double or Two Twins
The Prima Kings a historic landmark in the posh Rahavia district.
Center of Jerusalem
This Jerusalem hotel is located near Ben Yehuda Street and Jerusalem Theater. Other nearby points of interest include Western Wall.
In addition to a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities, Prima Kings Hotel features conference rooms, air conditioning, a on-site synagouge,business services, gift-shop, restaurant, and a 24-hour front desk.
ireless internet connection available in all of the rooms (extra charge)
Shower / bathtub •
Personal safe •
Cable TV •
Hair dryer •
Mini refrigerator •
Prima Kings Hotel features a coffee shop/café, business services, and air conditioning in public areas. Meeting facilities include conference rooms and banquet facilities. This 3.0-star property also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Business center
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Security guard
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
Room service during limited hours is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in may not be available until after 9 PM on Saturdays and on Jewish holidays.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 70 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: ILS 70 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: ILS 70 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: ILS 40 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.