Availability: Prima Royale
Standard Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family Suite, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Jerusalem with a restaurant
Situated in Jerusalem, this hotel is close to Jerusalem Great Synagogue, Western Wall, and Temple Mount. Also nearby are Dome of the Rock and Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
In addition to a restaurant, Prima Royale features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Prima Royale Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Jerusalem hotel also offers a health club, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary reception
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Prima Royale Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Check-in may not be available until after 9 PM on Saturdays and on Jewish holidays.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 70 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ILS 70 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 70 per person (one way)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.