Availability: Ramada Jerusalem
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Bathtub
- Two Single Beds
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Executive Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Access to the Executive Lounge for refreshments
4-star hotel in Jerusalem with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Bloomfield Science Museum, Knesset, and Israel Museum. Also nearby are Yad Vashem and Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Recreational amenities at Ramada Jerusalem include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Jerusalem Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Ramada Jerusalem provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a steam room, and spa services. Complimentary parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
Ramada Jerusalem is a smoke-free property.
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 360
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tennis on site
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
Timna Meat Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Timna Dairy Coffee Shop - This coffee shop serves lunch and dinner.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Ramada Jerusalem Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ILS 200 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 110 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ILS 110 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 42 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may not be available during certain times of the year.