Book your room at Ramat Rachel Hotel
Superior Double Room
Superior Triple Room (2+1)
Superior Quadruple Room (2+2)
Superior Single Room
Family-friendly Jerusalem hotel with an indoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in Jerusalem, close to Haas Promenade, Biblical Zoo, and Ben Yehuda Street. Local attractions also include Western Wall and Dome of the Rock.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramat Rachel Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramat Rachel Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Ramat Rachel Hotel provides a steam room and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). 14 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tennis on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Playground nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Ramat Rachel Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Babysitting/childcare fee: ILS 40 per hour, per child
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.