Please enter your travel dates.
Jerusalem hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Jerusalem, this hotel is close to Jewish National and University Library, Yad Vashem, and Israel Museum. Also nearby are Knesset and Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
In addition to a restaurant, Rimonim Shalom Jerusalem features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include a ballroom and banquet facilities. This Jerusalem hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Event catering
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 287
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Rimonim Shalom Jerusalem has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
On Saturdays and on Jewish holidays, check-in can be done 1 hour after the end of the Sabbath/Holiday.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 35 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: ILS 35 per hour (rates may vary)