Availability: Rimonim Shalom Jerusalem
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Jerusalem hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Jerusalem, this hotel is close to Jewish National and University Library, Yad Vashem, and Israel Museum. Also nearby are Knesset and Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
In addition to a restaurant, Rimonim Shalom Jerusalem features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rimonim Shalom Jerusalem Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This Jerusalem hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 287
- Number of floors - 17
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Rimonim Shalom Jerusalem has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Rimonim Shalom Jerusalem Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
On Saturdays and on Jewish holidays, check-in can be done 1 hour after the end of the Sabbath/Holiday.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 35 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ILS 35 per hour (rates may vary)