Availability: African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel
Superior Double Non Smoking Pool FacingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Square Facing SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Square Facing Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Universal Access Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Universal Access SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
PresidentialMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel with an outdoor pool in Johannesburg (Parkhurst)
This luxury hotel is located in Johannesburg (Parkhurst), near the airport, Melrose Arch Shopping Centre, Sandton City, and Wanderers Stadium. Local attractions also include South African Museum of Military History and Killarney Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 4
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Year Built 2003
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
March Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 210.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 550.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 85.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: ZAR 85.00 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.