Book your room at Aloe Guesthouse
Please enter your travel dates.
Situated in Pretoria, this guesthouse is close to Wonderboom Nature Reserve. Area attractions also include University of Pretoria and UNISA.
Recreational amenities at Aloe Guesthouse include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to refrigerators, guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers along with desks and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Aloe Guesthouse features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Pretoria guesthouse also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wireless internet access ( 100 ZAR per day )
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The fine print for Aloe Guesthouse
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 70 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 100 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.