Availability: Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff, Johannesburg
Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel in Johannesburg (Westcliffe) near Johannesburg Zoo
This luxury hotel is located in Johannesburg (Westcliffe), close to Johannesburg Zoo, South African Museum of Military History, and Linda Auditorium. Also nearby are Adler Museum of Medicine and Zoo Lake Park.
In addition to 5 restaurants, Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff, Johannesburg features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff, Johannesburg Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff, Johannesburg features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 15677 square feet (1457 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and a children's club. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a theme park shuttle, and an area shuttle. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff, Johannesburg is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 117
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15677
- Conference space size (meters) - 1457
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11:30 AM.
Flames - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
View - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Cellar Door - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Westcliff Deli - This coffee shop serves breakfast and lunch.
Apres Spa - This theme restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Botanica Spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff, Johannesburg Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 210 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 650 (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 650 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.