Availability: Indaba Hotel
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Johannesburg with 2 restaurants
Situated in Johannesburg, this spa hotel is close to Montecasino. Area attractions also include Lion Park and South African Lippizaner Centre.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Indaba Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Indaba Hotel Amenities
Indaba Hotel features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 764 square feet (71 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A casino shuttle and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Indaba Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 71
- Number of meeting rooms - 24
- Year Built 1952
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 764
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Conference center
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Chiefs Boma - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Epsom Terrace Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Epsom Courtyard - This café serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Mowana Spa. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open select days.
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Indaba Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 1.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 1.00 (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.