Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
4-star hotel in Johannesburg with 2 restaurants
Situated in Johannesburg, this hotel is close to Montecasino. Area attractions also include Lion Park and South African Lippizaner Centre.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Indaba Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.
Indaba Hotel features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 764 square feet (71 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A casino shuttle and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Indaba Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 71
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 24
- Year Built 1952
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 764
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Conference center
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free secure outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Garden view
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Chiefs Boma - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Epsom Terrace Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Epsom Courtyard - This café serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Mangwanani Day Spa. Services include massages, facials, and body scrubs.
The spa is closed on Monday.
- Garden view from spa
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 1.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: ZAR 1.00 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: ZAR 1.00 (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.