Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Business Suite (Single )
- One King Bed
Luxury Room (Single)
- One King Bed
Centurion spa hotel with a full-service spa
SuperSport Park nearby
Situated in Centurion, this spa hotel is close to SuperSport Park. Nearby attractions also include Voortrekker Monument and Jan Smuts Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Leriba Hotel and Spa features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature in-room safes, coffee/tea makers, and complimentary toiletries.
Leriba Hotel and Spa features a full-service spa and a seasonal outdoor pool. Leriba Hotel and Spa offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink.
This spa hotel also offers spa services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service during limited hours. For a surcharge, an airport shuttle is available to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Computer rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free secure parking
- Conference center
- Year Built 1996
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Leriba Hotel & Spa has two restaurants,
Hemingway's restaurant and wine cellar is tastefully decorated with understated elegance. The ambience reminds of a classic French cafe with splashes of contemporary Provencal style. The carefully selected wine collection offers a wide range of tastes and flavours to compliment the sumptuous culinary journey with excellent paring suggestions. Wines are selected to represent most of the wine regions in South Africa.
The award winning chef, Jan De Wet Botha, member of the National Chef Team, offers an exciting and honest menu with flavours. A feast that will awaken your senses.
Chapters restaurant is tucked away in the lush indigenous gardens and offers unparalleled garden vistas, whether you opt for the airy indoors or the sun-drenched terrace.
Different chapters unfold on the walls with carefully selected portraits of those that shape and influence our fibre of society over the years.
The service is attentive elegant and unassuming. The ever evolving menu offers exciting simple and honest food influenced by fresh local seasonal produce.
Chapters Restaurant will keep you turning the page, knowing that each new Chapter brings a culinary adventure fit only for those with an appetite for the extraordinary and a taste for good living.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
Leriba Hotel and Spa has a full-service spa featuring beauty services and a hair salon.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: ZAR 15 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Heritage Environmental Rating Scheme, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.