Book your room at Lombardy Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre
Deluxe Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Executive Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
5-star luxury hotel in Pretoria with a full-service spa
Situated in Pretoria, this luxury hotel is in the same area as Menlyn Park. Regional attractions also include Voortrekker Monument and Kruger House.
Lombardy Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre provides a full-service spa, a bar/lounge, massage/treatment rooms, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lombardy Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre
- The Overview
Lombardy Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre features a full-service spa. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Lombardy Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free secure parking
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free secure parking
- The Room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Mind and Body
Soulstice Day Spa has 10 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Lombardy Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 89 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 89 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 550 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 350 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.