Availability: Premier Hotel Pretoria
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Pretoria with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Union Buildings, UNISA, and University of Pretoria. Also nearby are Kruger House and Pretoria Art Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Premier Hotel Pretoria features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Premier Hotel Pretoria Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Premier Hotel Pretoria has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Year Built 2007
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Ambassador - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The Embassy Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Premier Hotel Pretoria Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 350 (one way)
- Deposit: ZAR 500 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.