Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room, Smoking - Room Only
- One Queen Bed
Suite, Smoking - Room Only
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Suite, Smoking, Jetted Tub - Room Only
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Universal Access Non Smoking - Room Only
- One Queen Bed
Pretoria hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Burgers Park, Kruger House, and Melrose House. Also nearby are Transvaal Museum and Breytenbach Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Protea Hotel Capital features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include separate sitting areas and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary evening social on select days. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and a garden. A complimentary area shuttle within 15 km is available for guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2011.
Protea Hotel Capital has designated areas for smoking.
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Express check-in
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 104
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1979
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Complimentary reception
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wake-up calls
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Pool view
The hotel offers a complimentary evening social on select days.
Protea Hotel Capital has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 135 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: ZAR 60 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: ZAR 60 (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.