Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking - Room Only
- Two Twin Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking - Room Only
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking - Room Only
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking - Room Only
- One Queen Bed
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Pretoria (Hatfield)
This hotel is located in Pretoria (Hatfield), close to Hatfield Plaza, University of Pretoria, and Loftus Versfeld Stadium. Also nearby are Pretoria Art Museum and Austin Roberts Bird Sanctuary.
In addition to a restaurant, Protea Hotel Hatfield features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Pretoria hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Protea Hotel Hatfield has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 2010
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
Protea Hotel Hatfield has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to groups
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 135 per person (approximately)
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.