Availability: Protea Hotel Hatfield
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel in Pretoria (Hatfield) near University of Pretoria
This hotel is located in Pretoria (Hatfield), close to Hatfield Plaza, University of Pretoria, and Pretoria Urology Hospital. Also nearby are Embassy of the Republic of Poland and Botswana High Commission.
In addition to a restaurant, Protea Hotel Hatfield features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Protea Hotel Hatfield Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Pretoria hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Protea Hotel Hatfield has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2010
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Protea Hotel Hatfield has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Protea Hotel Hatfield Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 145 per person (approximately)
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.