Book your room at Protea Hotel Manor
Universal Access QueenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe King/TwinMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Art Deco hotel in Pretoria (Hatfield) near University of Pretoria
This hotel is located in Pretoria (Hatfield), close to Hatfield Plaza, University of Pretoria, and Pretoria Urology Hospital. Also nearby are Loftus Versfeld Stadium and Embassy of the Republic of Poland.
In addition to an area shuttle and a train station pick-up service, Protea Hotel Manor features a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Protea Hotel Manor
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1119 square feet (104 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). An area shuttle within 5 km and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 104
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 1994
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1119
- Free self parking
- Free long-term parking
- Free parking nearby
- Conference center
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free parking nearby
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Protea Hotel Manor has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Protea Hotel Manor
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 145 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 420 per person (one way)
- Deposit: ZAR 200 per stay
- Breakage deposit: ZAR 200 per stay
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not permitted at this property.