Availability: Protea Hotel Samrand
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking - Stay 2 nights, save 10%
- 1 double
Standard Double Room, Smoking - Stay 2 nights, save 10%
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking - Stay 2 nights, save 10%
- 2 double
Universal Access Double Non Smoking - Stay 2 nights, save 10%
- 1 double
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Johannesburg (Midrand)
This hotel is located in Johannesburg (Midrand), where area attractions include Gallagher Convention Centre, SuperSport Park, and Jan Smuts Museum. Regional attractions also include Voortrekker Monument and Montecasino.
In addition to a restaurant, Protea Hotel Samrand features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Protea Hotel Samrand Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 14
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free movie channels
Protea Hotel Samrand has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Protea Hotel Samrand Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 135 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.