Book your room at Sheraton Pretoria Hotel
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Pretoria with 3 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in Pretoria, this luxury hotel is close to Pretoria Art Museum, Union Buildings, and Palace of Justice. Also nearby are University of Pretoria and UNISA.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Sheraton Pretoria Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Sheraton Pretoria Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 9 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Sheraton Pretoria Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Year Built 1999
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
Eat and drink
Sheraton Pretoria Hotel has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Sheraton Pretoria Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 235 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 80 per night
- Valet parking fee: ZAR 80 per night
- Early check-in fee: ZAR 100
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 100
- Deposit: ZAR 500 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 400 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 500 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.