Availability: The Peech Hotel
Standard Room, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
HouseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star Art Deco hotel with an outdoor pool in Johannesburg (Melrose)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Johannesburg (Melrose), close to Wanderers Stadium, Sandton City, and Melrose Arch Shopping Centre. Also nearby are Killarney Golf Club and Rosebank Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, The Peech Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Peech Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Art Deco hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
The Peech Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The Peech Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Early check-in fee: ZAR 1313
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 1313
- Deposit: ZAR 1 per stay
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through The Green Leaf Business Scheme thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.