Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel in Joucas with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this luxury hotel is close to Chateau de Gordes, Caves du Palais Saint Firmin, and Senanque Abbey. Area attractions also include Ochre Cliffs of Roussillon and Village des Bories.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Mas des Herbes Blanches features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and massage/treatment rooms.
Flat-screen televisions in guestrooms come with cable channels. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, and televisions.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 5-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 430 square feet (40 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a picnic area. Wedding services and currency exchange can be provided.
- Room service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Audiovisual equipment
- Tennis on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Picnic area
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 430
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 40
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Bathroom TV
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.