Book your room at Bed & Breakfast Jungholz
Ski haven with downhill skiing
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Jungholz bed & breakfast is 10.8 mi (17.5 km) from Hornbahn Gondola and within 32 mi (52 km) of Schleier Falls and Lech Fall. Jungholz Ski Resort is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) away.
The slopes await you at Bed & Breakfast Jungholz, which features a bar/lounge and a sauna.
All 17 rooms offer WiFi, balconies, and satellite TV. Video-game consoles, hair dryers, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding and in warmer months, enjoy hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. Bed & Breakfast Jungholz helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the bed & breakfast's bar.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Bed & Breakfast Jungholz has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Ski storage
- Arcade/game room
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 3.50 EUR per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 3.50 EUR per stay )
In your room
- Video-game console
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
The fine print for Bed & Breakfast Jungholz
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.70 per person, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3.50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3.50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 21.50 per night
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.