Availability: Bed & Breakfast Jungholz
Ski haven with downhill skiing
Situated in a rural location, this bed & breakfast is in the same area as St. Leonhardskapelle, Pfarrkirche St. Nikolaus, and Maria-Hilf-Kapelle. Area attractions also include Schleier Falls.
The slopes await you at Bed & Breakfast Jungholz, which features a bar/lounge and a sauna.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), video-game consoles, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bed & Breakfast Jungholz Amenities
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding and in warmer months, enjoy hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. Bed & Breakfast Jungholz helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the bed & breakfast's bar.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Bed & Breakfast Jungholz has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Arcade/game room
- Ski storage
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $3.50 EUR / per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $3.50 EUR / per stay )
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
Bed & Breakfast Jungholz Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.70 per person, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3.50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3.50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 21.50 per night
- Additional Details
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.