Book your room at Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Jabiru with an outdoor pool
This hotel is situated in a national park.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Jabiru hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Outdoor pool
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 2
- Room service (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired internet access ( 29 AUD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 AUD per 30 minutes surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Bathtub or shower
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Escarpment Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.