Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
Kalmar eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Kalmar, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Hansa City, Giraffen Shopping Center, and Guldfageln Arena. Also nearby are Kalmar Art Museum and Stenso Recreation Area.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Kalmar Väst features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and desks, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with irons/ironing boards and private bathrooms.
In addition to an indoor pool, Scandic Kalmar Väst provides a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 2335 square feet (217 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a grocery/convenience store.
Scandic Kalmar Väst is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2335
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 217
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Calmare Nyckel - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Closed Sunday.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: SEK 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.