Availability: Ambassador Hotel Kaluga
Comfort double roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort single roomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel in Kaluga with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this hotel is in the same area as Victory Square, Museum of Workmanship Architecture and Daily Life, and Kaluga State Drama Theatre. Area attractions also include Rio Shopping Center and Kaluga Regional Art Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Ambassador Hotel Kaluga features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ambassador Hotel Kaluga Amenities
In addition to a sauna, Ambassador Hotel Kaluga features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2200 square feet (204 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2010.
Ambassador Hotel Kaluga is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 210
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 204
- Smoke-free property
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2010
- Conference space size (feet) - 2200
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Ceiling fan
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- First-run movies
- LCD TV
Ambassador Hotel Kaluga has a restaurant on site.
Erlkoning - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Ambassador Hotel Kaluga Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 600 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 5000 per person (one way)
- A pet fee will be charged plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2000 per night
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.